Springfest III April 23rd-25th @ Vortex Spring

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hello Denisegg (good girl). I don't know if you remember me or not. I will talk to Sheree' and some friends about this. Maybe she will see this thread. I have not dove the jettys since we last saw you.

Buzz Brown

Of course I remember you and Sheree...You are welcome to join us at the Jetties on Saturday!!

Myself and Brad plan to attend again this year! He will be bringing his own homebrew beer and wine this time :)

:crying:

Unfortunately, I have not had the time to brew in the last 6 months or so. I will be bringing bottled beer on this trip or maybe a mini keg of one of my local breweries. I guess this will lighten my load a Little bit.
:crying:

Awww, don't cry, Denise. I should be able to make you smile a little. I'm planning on being there this time! I hate that I missed Vortoberfest. :( Not missing one again if I can help it!

The Kraken has a new dive buggy now, so look for a sand colored Mercury Mountaineer in The Kraken's Lair!!!

I'll have my trailer so I can carry 4 more divers and gear down to PC for the off shore dive, that is if anyone wants to split the gas . . . darned thing doesn't get the best of mileage, but it's darned great for the testosterone factor.

V-8, All Wheel Drive . . . urrrgh, urrrgh, urrgh ! ! !

the K

So sharks what is your plans for the jetties on saturday me and buddy may join up and head out with you, like i said before wanna get my first ocean dive in on this trip.

The Offshore trip is an AOW dive due to depth. But if the conditions keep us Inshore, I will be happy to add you to the list. Denise and her crew will be doing shore dives at the Jetties, so we will baptize you in salt one way or the other! However, since it will be your first ocean dives, you will have to wear the official Bunny Thong of Spring-Springfest! :wink:

434586296v5_480x480_Front_Color-White.jpg

Tee Hee!
Carolyn:shark2:

So sharks what is your plans for the jetties on Saturday me and buddy may join up and head out with you, like i said before wanna get my first ocean dive in on this trip.

There will be a group going out to the jetties. I might try to make it there on Friday, depending on my dive buddies plans. If we do, we will probably get there for about 4:00pm.

St. Andrews Jetties Springfest Tides
[table 9 0 9]Date|High Tide
Th 04-22|4:23 PM
Fr 04-23|6:11 PM
Sa 04-24|9:36 AM
Sa 04-24|8:50 PM
Su 04-25|8:21 AM [/table]

I will be at vortex spring between 12 and 1 pm on Thursday the 22nd, Im going to be in one of the 4-person cabins. i will be on the lookout for all of you.

Hey, Shark Woman !!!! Where'd you get the pic of my new Speedo ??????

the K-rotch Sling

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom