Springfest III April 23rd-25th @ Vortex Spring

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Becareful of what fun you have at vortex it will end up on you tube.

I'm not even going to ask how you found out about that....

Squid I will need petting and pampering as well. I got a bad case of poison ivy this past weekend and wound up at the doctor's office getting a shot :depressed: and some drugs today.
I really don't need to strain myself as it might make the break out worse.

Ouch, I am highly allergic to poison ivy. I remember my certification dives with a bad case that had my face swollen for two weeks. The salt water makes it feel like it is on fire, but helps it heal. If I get within 10ft, it will jump on me.

Squid I will need petting and pampering as well. I got a bad case of poison ivy this past weekend and wound up at the doctor's office getting a shot :depressed: and some drugs today.

I got it on my arms and legs because I was pulling weeds in my flower bed. I didn't know the Ivy was entwined with the other weeds. The only thing I got on my face was my lips swelled. Crazy, my friend thought I had gotten injections to get the Jolie look :D

Ouch, I am highly allergic to poison ivy. ...If I get within 10ft, it will jump on me.
Same here!

You shouldn't have any problem getting pampering. I can bring you a stick if you need to stave off excess attention.:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom