Springfest IV (2011) Th Apr 28 - Sun May 1

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gears are here. time to go diving. I may show up for ONE day for the event. would that be possible? :)

Springfest is not a structured event. It is just a bunch of Scubaboarders who decend upon Vortex to get in a bunch of dives. However many days you want to dive is up to you. I hope to do three to four days.

Can't wait to see you guys there! This is going to be a Cavern Fest!!

It would be cool to get a group together and hit Jackson Blue Springs or rent a pontoon and hit several places on the Mill Pond.

It would be cool to get a group together and hit Jackson Blue Springs or rent a pontoon and hit several places on the Mill Pond.

I'm up for this, and would actually like to do this before SpringFest if we can make it happen. I have prior commitments for the next three weeks though, sadly, not enough of those commitments involve diving........

I could make it for Sat the 30th night and hope to see if anyone would want to dive the Jetties on Sun? As I have never been there yet! You can pitch a tent at vortex? Anyone know what time you can arrive as I will be getting in late like 12am or so

The lady that I spoke with when I made our reservations told me if you were gonna be getting there late that you could set up that night but check in the next morning. That's what James and I will be doing as we won't be getting there till late on Thursday night. So......

Debi

Well, it looks like fer shure that I and Mrs. Squid will not be able to attend Springfest thsi year!
crying.gif
I'll miss all my friends this year.
Vortoberfest is another matter and I'm making my plans accordingly. :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom