Springfest offshore dives 4/30/2011

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Count me in for Saturday's dive charter - thanks. Don't know about the rest of the Vortex festivities, but will look into it. I will be driving down from the Atlanta area Friday night and will be staying over Sat. night to dive again Sunday morning (Pat's boat again).

PRICES:

1-5 Divers:
INSHORE: $80
OFFSHORE: $90

If we have 6 divers:

INSHORE $69 per diver
OFFSHORE $79 per diver

TANKS:
AIR: $5
NITROX 32%: $7

If you need to rent tanks, please call the shop in advance so they can have them on the boat for you. :)

Panama City Dive Charters Trip Calendar and Reservations

I will be calling the shop tomorrow to confirm spots. Also I will see if there is a special for us SB'ers. Cpt Pat and his crew takes good care of us, so as long as the weather holds, we will have a great trip!

Carolyn:shark2:

I should be near vortex friday night possibly doing a night dive.

so, i can meet you guys at vortex saturday morning and go together to PCB.

I'm excited! :)

Latest dive update after a week of every day diving in PC. This could be one of the best offshore dives ever. Water temps low 70's and great vis. Cool mornings and sunny afternoons exceptional weather and seas have been laying down nicely. The beach activity is picking up and more people are around for some sun and surf. Pat Green's shop will treat us right, no doubt about it.

I can't wait!!!

what time are we meeting at vortex to leave for PCB? I want to kinda go with somebody!

We need to be on the road from Vortex by 6:45 AM! It's about a 45 minute drive to PC so we definitely need to get down there in plenty of time to get all our paperwork. If you arrange for tanks, they will already be on the boat. For those that are meeting us at PC, we will meet y'all at the boat.

Woohoo! Can't wait!

Just got off the phone with Cpt. Pat. We are being given the discount rate. :) When you go to the shop, let them know you are part of the Scubaboard party. Also, we will be doing dives offshore weather permitting. Those are dives of down to about 100'. So please do your dive planning accordingly. We will be able to decide the sites. I'm all about the wrecks full of fish and if we are lucky, a few sharks. No worries there, I got all y'all's back on the sharks. :wink: Since we had less that 6 divers, I ok'd Pat to add any non-scubaboarders so that he can try to fill the boat.

We still can add more Scubaboarders so if your interested, please contact the shop ASAP so we can add you to the list. Again, make sure you let them know you are part of the Scubaboard group!

less than 6 divers? :( i'm surprised not a lot of people are doing it

my plan

Friday-night dive
Sat-off shore
Sun-Morrison

:)

Jin

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom