Springtime Meet & Greet - Saturday 04/04/09

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

so is this Saturday divable? How would the vis be? I want to call off the Pt Lobos dive, but a couple friends think it could be an enjoyable dive. Any advise would be very much appreciated. Thanks.

so is this Saturday divable? How would the vis be? I want to call off the Pt Lobos dive, but a couple friends think it could be an enjoyable dive. Any advise would be very much appreciated. Thanks.

7-10ft NW swell is a definite yes in terms of driving down to Lobos and checking conditions firsthand. 9 times out of 10, Lobos will be just fine (but you still gotta observe and make the determination yourself).

It's hard to say what visibility will be like, but we've been pleasantly surprised in high-swell conditions many times.

7.gif

Didja kick butt and take names huh, huh, didja?????????????????

It was a bit hard because the Judge wasn't allowing it. That being said, I think we got a decent outcome, although not 100% of what we wanted. Honestly, I am still reeling a little bit. Just seemed a bit like we were on a different planet. Plus I get really upset when my clients get upset and cry. The other side was a complete meanhearted individual, which just sucks for my client who is trying to so eveything possible to protect her kids and is made out to be the 'bad guy.' Eh, whaddya gonna do!! Needless to say I am looking forward to diving this weekend with all of you. Makes #100 that much more special. :)

With that - I am off to celebrate my anniversary!

Posted via Mobile Device

It was a bit hard because the Judge wasn't allowing it. That being said, I think we got a decent outcome, although not 100% of what we wanted. Honestly, I am still reeling a little bit. Just seemed a bit like we were on a different planet. Plus I get really upset when my clients get upset and cry. The other side was a complete meanhearted individual, which just sucks for my client who is trying to so eveything possible to protect her kids and is made out to be the 'bad guy.' Eh, whaddya gonna do!! Needless to say I am looking forward to diving this weekend with all of you. Makes #100 that much more special. :)

With that - I am off to celebrate my anniversary!

Posted via Mobile Device

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY Sarah and Mark!

Yes, Happy Anniversary Sarah and Mark!!!

We sure have lots to celebrate tomorrow. :D

It will definitely be a special day for Mark and Sarah manana, wishing you the very best...

So how are conditions looking for all those Gurus on the watch? Are we diving or what?

MG

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom