SqueezeLock knife mounting

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaDawg2

Reaction score
I have a Wenoka SqueezeLock knife that I am questioning the best place to mount it.

It comes with mounting straps for your low-pressure inflator hose. I really dont like the ideal of having it attached to my hose and possibly cutting a hose while taking it out.

One suggestion was to put it on my shoulder strap of my Zeagle Ranger. Basically moving down the "d-ring" mount and using a hot nail to put 2 holes in the shoulder strap.

Anyone else out there come up with and inovative way to mount this thing?

Thanks in advance.

-dawg

:)

ScubaDawg once bubbled...
Anyone else out there come up with and inovative way to mount this thing?
:)
I tied some line through the two slots on the back of the plastic sheath. I ran the line from one slot to the other and tied it off, this way it is able to be mounted on my waist harness belt vertically. I used to have it on the corrugated inflator hose but I like it on the waist better.

I have mine mounted on the pocket of my BCD , i put a hot nail through the pocket and installed 2 stainless steel grommets and lugged it down 3 years later still got my knife and BCD is still clean no rips. i thought about the shoulder stap location but found it tough to retrieve the knife.

I installed mine with the two included screws(what they call rivets) to my seaquests proQD+ which had to grommets built into the pocket specifically put there for this knife, my friend had the same knife mounted upside down on his inflator hose, but said it like to fall out( he somehow always seemed to get it back though) but the idea about the hot nail through the pocket sounds good to me.

I wear mine on my hose. Short of having an epileptic fit while removing/replacing it, I find it nearly impossible to cut the hose. I'm always more concerned with stabing myself while putting it back...good thing it's blunt tip

Just like thekoz said earlier, on the pocket of the bc. I have my Squeezelock mounted horizontally on the right side pocket of my bc. It's very handy to access in this position, but not too close to any of my hoses.

can someone who has it straped onto a hose take a pic of it and post it on here? I don't know exactly where and on what hose you peeps are putting it. tahnks

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom