SSI National Director of Education

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hello, I am the new National Director of Education for Scuba Schools International. I am looking forward to answering questions about SSI.
Hi, Watson, and welcome to SB. I teach at an SSI facility in Southern Oregon (your old neighborhood, for those who haven't read your CV).

If I (or, in this case, one of my students) had a specific question or quibble about the OWD materials, would you prefer I ask it here in public or in a private message?

Again, welcome.

-Bryan

Hello TravisD

Sorry I thought I had told everyone but i guess you're right, I have not.

My name is

Watson L DeVore

be Safe

Not a problem! Thanks for being here.

-Travis

Hello Bryan,

Feel free to ask your question here if you would like. If your question is pertaining to anything of the personal matter or a particular dive event then it may be pertinent to send it private. Also you are welcome to call me anytime with your questions at SSI HQ 970-482-0883.

Congratulations and welcome to the board.

Welcom to Scubaboard :)
Have fun, and enjoy here.

C U around

Thank you and welcome.....:D

Hello from an SSI diver glad to see you here.

Welcome SSI guy.
I have a question for you. I became SSI certified last year, 2008 for OW.
My instructor was great, very professional, strict, and thourough. My SSI card says completed 5 or more logged dives. Now I have 16 dives and would like to update my card to reflect this. How do I go about doing this?

Back
Top Bottom