St. Lawrence

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Originally posted by diver gadget
So now I am going to Castle Loma and asking them if I can Dive one the Keystorm?!? Think I will get any confused looks???

Nah, after all that's Toronto

Sorry for not giving the castle name. It is Boldt castle. They have a customs office in there. It is going to make all dive charters longer, even more so for the ones that have to travel up river from Brockville and then head back down. I have not heard of a location yet in the Brockville area. Boldt Caaastle is over by the Ivy leage bridge. If you need more info I will try and get some more updates.

TTFN
O2DIVER:eek:ut:

Big Jim can answer this better, but we do not have to log in with Customs as we will not be in US waters. I forgot to mention thaat drift dives on the US side are not allowed also unless you check in at Customs.. The word is that they will relax the rules durring the summer if everyone follows them at the start of the diving season.

Hope This was more enlightening
O2DIVER:rolleyes:

Man!! I'm glad I don't have to deal with all that. Sorry I can't help we don't cross the border
Hey Gadget Let me know if you need lat. long. #s. For the Kingston wrecks.
I expect a POW donation:jester:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom