St. Lucia Diving (Dive St. Lucia)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JBL Hunter

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
My wife and I just returned from a cruise through the Caribbean and I must let you know what a fantastic time we had diving in St. Lucia. The company was
Scuba St. Lucia. They were absolutely fantastic. The way they conducted themselves throughout our stop was top notch. The staff exceeded our expectations in all areas. They were attentive, courteous and very professional. We did a shore dive then followed by a boat dive and then to a beautiful private beach where they provided lunch for us cooked local style. One of the best dive experiences I have had. Alot of shops do not pay attention to the fact that we are spending money on this sport and we get treated like dirt. Scuba St. Lucia did the exact opposite! We were treated liked guests. I highly recommend diving in St. Lucia and also Dive St. Lucia for the dive operation.

DW

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom