St. Lucia trip report

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

laserdoc

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Just got back from St. Lucia. Was on the island for a week and did 7 dives with Dive Fair Helen out of Marigot Bay. I know St. lucia is not really dived much but I thought it was great!!! Walls,canyons,wreck Oh my!!!! The owner took my girlfriend and I on a nite dive. We drove through some pretty thick jungle and bad dirt roads to end up at the beach.Four wheeled all the way in. All dives were top notch!! the crew on the boat were as well. And they even serve up a killer lunch. Better than I have ever had on a charter. Chicken,rice,pasta salad etc...... It was great everyday.. If anyone goes down to St. Lucia I would dive with them and no one else. Nothing but good times on the surface and down below.. As In Living Color used to say "" Two snaps and two thumbs up"".
Going to Bonaire in Oct so I will be able to compare the two and not forget what it was like in St. Lucia.
Any questions PM me. I rented a car for a week and was all over the island.

Hello....

Im curious...what was the vis like and the water temp?

I was looking at trying to find an all-inclusive package for myself and 2 friends....

any info would be greatly appreciated..

Your gonna love Bonaire.....easiest diving on the planet....just pull over and jump in...

NR77

We satyed at Marigot Bay. Our villa was about 1100 for the week. We went to the market and ate breakfast and lunch(when not on the dive boat) at the villa. Ate out every night/ Vis was about 50 to 60 feet. Had rain and storms two days before we went diving so I'm sure that played a factor in it. Water temp 85 ish. I wore a skin the whole time. Girlfriend wore a shorty. I wore a 3mm for the night dive and was a bit warm. I'm sure there are some all inclusive resorts like Sandals. But we wanted to get out and about. Unlike Bonaire,,,St. Lucia you have to dive with a guide and charter. The goverment is strict when it comes to that Email michael@divefairhelen.com for any questions on his charters. They also have a great website with dive site info and pics. Just tell him Dave Loftus told you about them and was there two weeks ago. I choose them because there shop is right there in Marigot Bay. Do a search on Marigot Bay ,St. Lucia and you will find some villas. I know michaels brother(Andra). the owner was thinking about trying to do more package deals. Told him about Scubaboard and was happy to find out about it. If you need anymore info,,,,hit me up.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom