St. Thomas (USVI): Looking for people to dive with in July

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

June is a great diving month on STT. Good luck - and if you can, post about diving conditions/photos etc!

Hello, I just got back on Tuesday. I dove with Admiralty and Coki Beach Dive Club, and liked the dive with Coki Beach the most. Admiralty was ok, but I was never bumped into as much before in my life. I was crashed into hard by one diver (none of them payed any type of attention) and pushed into coral and stung. Diving conditions were good, water temp was 82, visibility was decent. There was a pretty strong current with the last dive I did with Admiralty.

I booked two days of diving with Admiralty and they said they had no record of it. Good thing I called a day before to check, or I would of been waiting the day of the dive for them at my hotel... I was told then to meet up with them at their shop at 7:15 when I got there they had already left and went to the boat, it wasnt that big of a deal since the shop was open and the lady there told me how to get to the boat. All in all I wouldnt dive with them again.

I think if I did it again I would book with Red Hook and maybe a couple beach dives with Coki.

Thanks, epointer!

I dove Coki beach a few times in the past, it's a good location. I am hoping to dive with STT Dive Club and Red Hook again, and also may be Blue Island divers. The prices on the island sure had gone up since I lived there, plus last time around I used to get "local discount" - which they probably won't extend to me now. Must choose carefully :wink:

If anyone wants to dive Coki beach for the next few weeks - drop me a note/PM.

Hello, I just got back on Tuesday. I dove with Admiralty and Coki Beach Dive Club, and liked the dive with Coki Beach the most. Admiralty was ok, but I was never bumped into as much before in my life. I was crashed into hard by one diver (none of them payed any type of attention) and pushed into coral and stung. Diving conditions were good, water temp was 82, visibility was decent. There was a pretty strong current with the last dive I did with Admiralty.

I booked two days of diving with Admiralty and they said they had no record of it. Good thing I called a day before to check, or I would of been waiting the day of the dive for them at my hotel... I was told then to meet up with them at their shop at 7:15 when I got there they had already left and went to the boat, it wasnt that big of a deal since the shop was open and the lady there told me how to get to the boat. All in all I wouldnt dive with them again.

I think if I did it again I would book with Red Hook and maybe a couple beach dives with Coki.

I dove with Admiralty 1 day back in May(off a cruise ship trip)...Came away with the thought of not going with them again.....It was 'OK', but just OK....Here's my pics from those 2 dives......St Kitts & esp St Lucia seemed a lot better.....

St Thomas 2012 - a set on Flickr

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom