Suggestion Starting dates for Threads?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OP
mholmes

mholmes

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Would it be possible to add the date a thread was started to the thread listings? As a new member it is hard to tell when a discussion began. Other than that the board is great!

Mike

I have requested this feature on multiple occasions, and I was told that they would look into it, and that some things were easier to do than others, etc. I know that they have a lot of things on their "to do" list. I am hoping that if enough people ask, then it will rise in priority.

Wristshot

The feature is on the requested list, it's not a matter of not wanting to do it but rather finding a place to put it.

Tech Admin:
The feature is on the requested list, it's not a matter of not wanting to do it but rather finding a place to put it.

Is there some technical reason it couldn't be next to or under the original poster's name?

Mike

Under the name would add more lines, next to the name might work. I'll take a look!

Back
Top Bottom