Starting Monday April 5th 2004..

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Adding you now Amy.welcome and good luck!

I'd like to join too. I gained at christms time and can't seem to lose it. Will you add me to the list??debbie

Here's a question.. and if it just doesn't make any sense that's ok... People are already starting to post recipes and good food ideas... but the thread will be deleted weekly... would it make sense to start like a sub forum or thread in the cooking corner for us to share our get healthy recipes?? or maybe a thread just for that here??? If not.... okey dokey!

Natasha:
You're added. Welcome. :)
thanks, I'll try to read everything to catch up. I lost quite a bit of weight a few years ago when I started diving. It really is great exercise. I try to go to the YWCA over the winter to swim laps with my mask fins and snorkel on but didn't make it much this year. I was diving last weekend and hope to get going on a regular basis. deb

AmyJ:
Here's a question.. and if it just doesn't make any sense that's ok... People are already starting to post recipes and good food ideas... but the thread will be deleted weekly... would it make sense to start like a sub forum or thread in the cooking corner for us to share our get healthy recipes?? or maybe a thread just for that here??? If not.... okey dokey!

Yes, this is a good idea. I'll start another sub forum here for healthy recipes.
Also, the old threads like this one, will not be deleted just closed. This way no one will post to an old thread. But, they are still readable.
:)

Anyone have a recipe for buffalo chicken?

I am thinking my lunches will be buffalo chicken salad!

This has got me motivated, today I cut all my normal (stuffed) portions in half and am feeling good and light right now.

Mike

Natasha,

Is this the right thread to be posting our weigh in and goals?

Mike

As a member you can post any place you wish! Other members will answer in both threads!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom