State Boat Harbor Crime and My Fun Day in Court

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

catherine96821:
....My tips

When you enter the courthouse, take your camera phone and get your picture next to the clock.

Except courts don't allow camera phones or cameras, as they are a security risk...

they did not take mine.

scubalaurel:
Except courts don't allow camera phones or cameras, as they are a security risk...

In what way do they pose a risk? Just wondering . . . maybe as a disguise for something else?

sea nmf:
In what way do they pose a risk? Just wondering . . . maybe as a disguise for something else?

Because then you could have photographic proof of the injustices going on...

because someone might take a pic of the jury. ..

(at least that's one of the reasons our county courthouse won't allow cameras, or camera phones in the courthouse)

erased double

sea nmf:

To take pictures of weak security areas or prime security targets...for terrorists. Been that way in our local courthouses and federal buildings since 9/11. I don't go into those type buildings too often, but I have purposely NOT upgraded to a camera phone because of it.

catherine96821:
The only reason I am posting this is to share the love.

Parking in a boat trailer stall [without a trailer] at the State Boat Harbor is a crime QUOTE]

This seems implicit, even without a sign, but how much is a POS trailer vis a vis parking fees?

catherine96821:

Stay calm, be appreciative that they searched you for weapons for your own good.

Document. Stand up for your rights and marvel at the glazed -over despondent citizens
milling through the rope corrals with their long faces and fists of cash. It was almost fun.

Hmmm... a walk in the park... (Try dealing with the Atlanta DMV... they don't even cart away the bleached bones of patrons crouched in the corner, still clutching their license paperwork and service ticket...)

evad:
catherine96821:

Parking in a boat trailer stall [without a trailer] at the State Boat Harbor is a crime QUOTE]

This seems implicit, even without a sign, but how much is a POS trailer vis a vis parking fees?

I don't know...I have to go to court on the 20th. I was told it is up to the judge.

I just posted bali for the bench warrant they issued while I was wandering the halls.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom