Statistics on divers from China?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

How are the Chinese divers building foundations for the bridges from their place to ours
communicating

and are they happy

Classical Chinese is very different from vernacular Chinese. Read the book I referenced and you will begin to understand just how different Classical Chinese is.

You are at liberty to maintain your ignorant beliefs. I’m not going to waste any more time with you.
LOL.
Hate to repeat myself again and again!! I have to study a lot of Classical Chinese literatures at school!!!

Are you originated from Republic of China?

Traditional and simplified scripts replaced classical script when written Chinese transitioned from Classical Chinese to vernacular Chinese in the middle of the 20th Century.

"Journey to the West" and "Romance of the Three Kingdoms", which one was written in Classical Chinese?

On a completely unrelated topic, is there a way to ignore a thread when it becomes tedious, insulting, and unrelated to SCUBA diving? So it doesn't keep popping up under "new threads".

I figured out how to ignore a poster who keeps posting such messages and have put that feature to good use, but the thread still keeps popping up.

You ought to visit Tibet and see how many Tibetan with self-respect will call themselves chinese!!!!
额?听说你比我懂得西藏?你确定?WTF?
少看反华新闻,多出去走走。
少人云亦云,没什么意思真的。
西藏百万农奴解放纪念日大家人民比藏历春节还开心。
有空多出去走走,。。。别张口闭口瞎说。多出去走走。

--------------------------------------------------------------

Forehead? I heard that you know more about Tibet than me? you sure? WTF?

Watch less anti-China news and go out for a walk more often.

It doesn't really mean anything if a few people follow what they say.

Our people are happier on the anniversary of the liberation of millions of serfs in Tibet than on the Tibetan Spring Festival.

Go out for a walk more often when you have time. . . Don't talk nonsense. Get out more.

Attachments

• 微信图片_20240501011059.jpg
    微信图片_20240501011059.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 微信图片_20240501011551.png
    微信图片_20240501011551.png
    618.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 微信图片_20240501011703.png
    微信图片_20240501011703.png
    233.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 13358971079031725.jpg
    13358971079031725.jpg