Status of the Zeagle Computer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DivesWithTurtles

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi, Scott,
Want to offer us Scubaboard insiders any status or enticing tidbits on the forthcoming Zeagle computer? What is the approximate price point going to be?

OH man, now I have to buy another computer?? I am sure that it will be a good one. The big question is: which algorythm(sp) is it going to use.

crpntr133:
OH man, now I have to buy another computer?? I am sure that it will be a good one. The big question is: which algorythm(sp) is it going to use.

It MAY be true RGBM. Maybe Scott could confirm BRW's statements to that effect, but, then again, maybe he won't.

DivesWithTurtle:
It MAY be true RGBM. Maybe Scott could confirm BRW's statements to that effect, but, then again, maybe he won't.

???? BRW's statement ???

DivesWithTurtle:

There is a strong chance of that being a true statement.... :wink:

The question I cannot answer is: When will it be ready??? :banghead:

Ok now my head is spinning. Boy I wish I would have taken physics instead of anatomy and physiology. So it is the Zeagle Cobalt.

What I really needed was a bed time story. I really like the one about how the company went from Eagle to Zeagle. Scott will you log on tonight and tell me that one? :D It is my favorite and my GF just doesn't tell it the same way that you do. She doesn't do sound affects very well.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom