Steam Summer Sale (Computer Games)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scuba_Noob

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Anyone else participating in the Steam Summer sale? If you're not and you're interested in games (even casual games), you should check it out.

I've bought 15 games for less than $50 already. They're either highly-rated classics (e.g., Knights of the Old Republic, Half-Life 2, Portal/Portal 2, Max Payne, Max Payne 2), acclaimed independent games (e.g., The Binding of Isaac, Bastion, Audiosurf, Super Meat Boy), or great recent games (e.g., Total War: SHOGUN 2). These deals are crazy (most I bought were less than $3/game), and I don't even have enough time to play them all yet.

Sale ends on July 23rd. Don't just buy the games - wait until they're on flash sale or daily sale when they're at least 75% off (or else you might spend a few extra bucks) with new deals every day. These flash/daily deals are less than 24 hours (and often less than 8 hours).

Gutteddd!! I'm in Greece with a very poor internet connection and I haven't got round to getting steam yet, all my friends have got it though and I've been meaning to get it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom