Steel OMS (FABER) 112 cu ft. Low Pres. w/HP Valves+Manifold Doubles

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

float

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
Selling 2 OMS (Manufactured by Faber) 112 cu.ft. Low Pressure (OXYGEN CLEAN) tanks with High Pressure Valves ,HP Manifold and Highland bands. This was my cave setup, so there are some light scratches from squeezing through tight spots in the cave system. Inside of tanks were pristine last time the valves were off. I broke the setup down in case I had to ship everything. The tanks have a manufacture date of March 2001. They were only hydro'd ONE time since manufacture in 2003. Hydro expired March 2008, so they need hydro/visual. The valves, tanks, and manifold were OXYGEN cleaned on Jan. 13,2011, and not used since. I would really like to keep everything together as a doubles package, and sell it in one shot without parting it out. I'm only asking $400 for the whole setup, and at that price, you may as well buy everything. I live in Florida, and would really like to do a face to face cash exchange for this item. If your not too far, I'd be happy to meet you half way. I would be willing to ship this, but the buyer is going to have to cover the shipping cost. Thanks. CHRIS 561-603-5562 Doubles.jpg

Wpb area?

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Hey. Yeah, I'm in Lake Worth. Not sure if your familiar with WPB area, but I'm about 45 minutes South of Stuart.

---------- Post added July 16th, 2013 at 11:43 PM ----------

I'm actually up at 45th Street, not far from 95 every Thursday Between 4:30 pm and 5 pm.

Yea I figured from your area code.

I'm looking for tanks but since I know little about them, id prefer to only buy with a current hydro.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

If you're willing to part, I am interested in just the valves for side mount.

Thanks Crpntr, but I'm going to have to keep the valves on the tanks to retain the 500 psi 32% mix that's in there keeping moisture out. I'm not sure when someone will buy the tanks, they are steel, and the humidity down here is heavy. The tanks would rust. Thanks for the offer.

---------- Post added July 18th, 2013 at 05:26 PM ----------

Tank setup up sold pending payment. If anything changes , I will post on here ASAP. Thanks to everyone that was interested.

Hey Carlito. As of now, tanks are sold pending payment. IF it falls through, and the sale does not happen, I will message you FIRST to let you know, THEN post up on here that the tanks are back up. Thank you for your interest.

Back
Top Bottom