STEEL TANK 19 cf FOR SALE BAIL OUT BOTTLE

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

h2onutz

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
One steel high pressure 19 cf scuba tank. The valve has the option of using it with a yoke style regulator or DIN style regulator. If you don't dive with nitrox, you can drain the tank and have your dive shop fill it with air and remove the nitrox decal. You can use this scuba tank as a bail out bottle, back up, decompression, or spare air emergency tank. This tank is 4.5 negative in salt water which means you can remove 5 pounds of weight from your weight belt, (aluminum tank are positively bouyant which means if you used an aluminum tank you would have to add weight). This tank would sell for around $300 new from your local dive shop. I also have a quick release bracket that would allow you to attach this tank to your primary tank (bracket $49.00) (if you prefer to use it in this manor). As the photo show this tank is like brand new, current VIS date and current hydro date. You can pick this tank up at my home, in Coral Springs, or at my office in the City of Sunrise, but NO shipping

SCUBA TANK

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom