Sterling Heights Michigan

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CiaGrad

Reaction score
Just wanted to say hello. My final exam is monday (6-23) and open water 6-28,29. Thanks to an excellent SSI instructor I'm sure both will be a breeze.

Heading for the Keys July 3. Just wanted to say hey to all and especially any other Michigoonies.

So far I've already gleaned some good stuff here. Thanks to all the experienced divers for sharing their knowledge.

Paul

Welcome from a Wisconsin neighbor. I'll be in your state (Munising) mid July for some wreck diving.

Thanks for the welcome.
This is way off topic but interesting to me and maybe you. While I was reading your reply I was listening to Eddie Harris and Les McCann "Compared to What" and your little dancing chicken wasn't missing a beat......weird.........
Paul:wacko:

CiaGrad once bubbled...
Thanks for the welcome.
This is way off topic but interesting to me and maybe you. While I was reading your reply I was listening to Eddie Harris and Les McCann "Compared to What" and your little dancing chicken wasn't missing a beat......weird.........
Paul:wacko:

"Another night, a night of love...."

Yeah!:mean:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom