Steven J. Elliott

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hello, My name is Mike Elliott. Two weeks ago on April 9th 2013 it was my brother Steven's first anniversary in Heaven. Last year Steven went to sleep on Easter Sunday night, and never a woke up in the morning. He passed away peacefully in his sleep. Steven was an awesome diver I believe earning the title of a " Master Dive Instructor ". He did most of his diving in Okinawa, Japan. He used to tell me stories about his diving adventures, and you could tell by the passion in his voice how much he really loved diving and teaching diving. I've had numerous people ask me if I was related to their Scuba diving instructor "Steve" in Okinawa. I was always proud to say he was my little brother. If you read this, and knew Steven maybe you can shoot me an e-mail of your time with him. And I ask you all please to say a little prayer for him.

Thank You

Michael Elliott

845-783-6062

Back
Top Bottom