Sticky posts need to be removed

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TroupH2O

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Beach Crabs,

Who is maintaining the the Sticky posts? It reminds me of the old days when Rickster was active. Since he has been gone they just sit there as a reminder of old issues and notices. There are 5 messages the newest is October 2008 but the last activity was July 2008.

Maybe the SB moderators could at minimum remove the sticky tag and let the threads move on into the past where they apparently belong. An alternative might be to update or replace replace them.

Thanks

Maybe the SB moderators could at minimum remove the sticky tag and let the threads move on into the past where they apparently belong. An alternative might be to update or replace replace them.
There are several (Californian) Moderators that can do so (in your time zone :)).

how are you Rich...what's had been going on...look like a some changes with the crabs...it's a club now?

Jose, how has diving been? Where do you dive these days? I have not seen you in such a long time, we should get a dive in sometime soon.

Crabs never made club status. I'm not sure why. It seems to have a stronger representation in LA than Malibu these days. It's good for the LA group but I miss the days when we had a big Malibu showing.

There are several (Californian) Moderators that can do so (in your time zone :)).

Thank you, for your response. Moderators are very helpful in maintain the peace. Sorta like online enforcers. But my complaint is that I get quite tired of looking at the sticky notes that have lost their purpose. Without activity on a thread the reason for preservation is non-existent.

Rickster at one time was the moderator and kept topics fresh. He is not around anymore and the site has some very stale with threads stuck at the top.

I thought this thread might be helpful to get them removed. Hint...hint.

Thanks

since Rick has moved on to offroading I nominate you Rich to take over as moderator of this forum!!! You can change your screen name to Richster:D:D

since Rick has moved on to offroading I nominate you Rich to take over as moderator of this forum!!! You can change your screen name to Richster:D:D

Oh thanks Jeff, I was thinking you would be a much better choice. :D

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

Just shoot me a PM, I will unstick the unwanted threads.

Most of the threads have been unstuck.

If someone wants one stickied, make a new post and I'll take a look at it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom