Still Some Tickets Left in the Belize Aggressor Charity Raffle!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

KathyV

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
The Aggressor Fleet has generously donated 2 trips for two on the Belize Aggressor III to the Sea of Change Foundation for a raffle.

They are only selling 600 chances per trip for $25 each - a total of 1200 chances - to raise $30,0000 for coral preservation and scholarships.

There are less than 200 tickets left at this time. If you are interested in participating, go to the link below and select the green "Donate" button to enter a $25 donation (or a multiple of $25). You'll get 1 chance for each $25 and you will receive an email receipt for your donation.

Win a Dive Trip for Two on Belize Aggressor III

Too bad for you guys. I'm a lock.

I travel for a living and my lovely and long suffering bride insists that I buy her a powerball ticket when I travel to a lottery state (ours is one of the few that isn't). I've been doing so almost weekly for many years.

Last month I matched A number - for the first time ever.

Clearly my luck has changed, thus I'm a lead-pipe cinch to win the aggressor trip.

One of my 4 tickets is sure to win :)

Too bad for you guys. I'm a lock. I travel for a living and my lovely and long suffering bride insists that I buy her a powerball ticket when I travel to a lottery state (ours is one of the few that isn't). I've been doing so almost weekly for many years. Last month I matched A number - for the first time ever. Clearly my luck has changed, thus I'm a lead-pipe cinch to win the aggressor trip.

Sorry guys, but I did a good deed by sharing info about the charity raffle here on SB, so I may receive some good Karma and be one of the winners! :wink:

Last edited:
Just wondering- who was the lucky one that won?

Apparently, not me :(

Me either! The winners were announced on facebook, congratulations to the lucky individuals!

Sea of Change

We have our winners for our most recent Sea of Change Foundation raffle! We want to first say "thank you" to everyone who participated. With your help, we reached our $30,000 goal in just 36 hours! That has to be a record! Your kind and generous donations will help us continue to support important marine conservation initiatives throughout 2018. 100% of donations received go directly to support our conservation initiatives.

Congratulations to Johnny A. from Pennsylvania & Michael W. from Kentucky!

Thank you again, everyone, for participating and to the Aggressor Fleet for their generous donation. You can learn more about the Sea of Change Foundation at www.seaofchange.com

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom