Stillwater Camping/Diving June 26th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DiverChix

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Merrill and I each reserved a spot at Stillwater Campground sites 20/21 for the weekend of June 26th. We have 1 or 2 spots open for tent camping.

I am taking Friday off, so I will be up there early to set up camp. Let me know if you are interested in joining us.

I can't believe I'm going to miss another one! I'll be in Canada then. :depressed: Hope you all have a great time.

Canada, eh? Well, I hope you have a nice trip, and the weather holds up as well. Next time? August is the next trip.

Thanks Tessa! Yeah, it's been warm up there this week but it actually snowed last week and we're planning to camp in Banff. :shocked2: Hopefully, it will stay warm until I get there and the rivers will be nice and full for whitewater rafting. :D

I'll try to make it in Aug. What dates are you going?

Thanks Tessa! Yeah, it's been warm up there this week but it actually snowed last week and we're planning to camp in Banff. :shocked2: Hopefully, it will stay warm until I get there and the rivers will be nice and full for whitewater rafting. :D

I'll try to make it in Aug. What dates are you going?
White water rafting - my kind of gal! Good for you, it sounds like a lot of fun. Aug 21st is the next weekend. I hope you can make it. Merrill and I each have a spot again that weekend. If she is listening...she might even shore dive with us?!

White water rafting - my kind of gal! Good for you, it sounds like a lot of fun. Aug 21st is the next weekend. I hope you can make it. Merrill and I each have a spot again that weekend. If she is listening...she might even shore dive with us?!

Ok, I put the weekend of the 21st on my calendar. I'll keep my fingers crossed for good conditions that weekend. Maybe we'll finally get a chance to dive together. The camping is still fun, even if we can't dive though. :D

Ok, I put the weekend of the 21st on my calendar. I'll keep my fingers crossed for good conditions that weekend. Maybe we'll finally get a chance to dive together. The camping is still fun, even if we can't dive though. :D
Sounds good. I wouldn't mind going out on the canoes next time! Safe travels in Canada!

Sounds good. I wouldn't mind going out on the canoes next time! Safe travels in Canada!

Yes, the canoeing was so much fun! Thanks!

I will be in Monterey June 26th, but might be able to make a day in August. Let us know when the date gets closer. You have done many of these, and it seems like either the weather is crap or something else is going on.

I will be in Monterey June 26th, but might be able to make a day in August. Let us know when the date gets closer. You have done many of these, and it seems like either the weather is crap or something else is going on.
That...and the north coast conditions are always a flip of the coin. The GOOD thing; we always have a blast.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom