Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

muddiver

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
A Kirby Morgan full face scuba mask with Kirby Morgan SuperFlow regulator set, Sherwood Profile computer, SPG, console with compass was stolen in the north orange county, California area in September, 2017. Equipment was in an Armor camera bag with the Armor MKV diving helmet logo on the side.

That hurts !
Certain portions of the world seems to be populated by thieves--Anything of value they will grab.

I was in Ventura -
We stopped at the Mc Donald's for a rest room & refreshment break, left my over friendly dog in automobile with the windows cracked for ventilation. Several poor down trodden homeless citizens stopped at the automobile and according to witness appeared to be interested in my dog...Wrong!

They used flex fingers on a cable to extract my Tilley hat and attempted to pull out my wife's cell phone.

I suspect if caught the judge would take away their library card

I absolutely hate them !

My condolences to you on your great loss

Sam Miller.111

I see luggage in airports with dive stickers on them. I guess that make it easier for the thieves to tell if there is anything of value.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom