stopped diving sale... unloading multiple Gear, some tech gear, dry suit, etc.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jasDiver

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi All, i had been a member for a while, but haven't kept up with profile. i got into rock climbing and then triathlons which took lots of my time and $$.

i had to start a new profile as the old one was deleted. i thought of unloading hear here first before i go the ebay route since scubaboard members were always good to me. i haven't checked recent pricing on these items so challenge me if you have an issue with price though i think they are fair from the last time i checked.

thanks.

First come first serve via messaging. Please view file for further images/details.

1. 2 tank boots. 5 each SOLD
  2. bellow pocket with DIR knife $30
  3. small harness pocket $15
  4. 75lb lift bag $50
  5. 400’ Pathfinder reel, $100 includes 100’ spool ( line length at about 60&#8217:wink:
  6. Halcyon Covers + 2 faded scubatoys $20
  7. SARTEK 10 watt HID Canister Light $140 – light works, never flooded, charger included, needs cable connector to be re-sealed to head.
  8. Harness Shoulder Pads: $15
  9. Doing it Right: The Fundamentals to better diving $10 SOLD
  10. Diverite 905 suit. $120 includes Includes hood and beat up scubapro fins, springs and 5mm Kevlar Gloves sz. L.
  11. Pinnacle boots size 10, $40 used less than 5 times
  12. Aqualung Maui Mask $40, used less than 5 times, includes scubapro backup mask. Forehead part was cut. Seals ok..hence backup.
  13. Analog Depth gauge – make offer, I cannot guarantee correct gauging since I haven’t used it in a while, but I know it worked.
  14. SL4 eLED light $30 SOLD
  15. 3000 psi yoke valve $25
  16. Citizen Aqualand Watch $100. Needs to be sent out for service to reset depth guage.

i'm debating on getting rid of luxfer 40 with diverite deco reg... depends on the offers..

Attachments

• Scuba Stuff for Sale.pdf
    1.7 MB · Views: 145
Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom