Stores

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hi,
What dive shops do the people in the L.A. go to, website(if they have one). I haven't seen any except one or two.

scottfiji:
malibu divers (malibu)
reef seekers (bev. hills)
ocean adventures (venice)
sea-d-sea (redondo)
dive-n-surf (redondo)
westside aquatics (west la)

you can type them into google to get their web address
Scott

Thanks

I shop at Reef Seekers. They are great. Have two great policies (1) free air fills for anyone with a C card and a VIPed tank. (2) If you buy anything from them and do not like it you can bring it back for a free refund.

Hi,

For those of you who have yet to see it, check out Haven's Reef, a brand new shop opened this spring in Eagle Rock.

Scott Haven, the owner is an amazing guy and you will enjoy the atmosphere immensely.

And of course, if my NIC did not give it away, I am a little partial to Malibu Divers..:)

BB

headhunter:
I'll cast my vote for the guys at Hollywood Divers in Hollywood.

Bill, Hal and Karim are co-owners and really go out or their way to treat you right!

Christian

I vote for Hollywood Divers as well, great staff and very well stocked store....."one stop".....saves your time and money.

The only NITROX (membrane) fill station in the area (that I know of). Not to mention that all my fill are accurate +10%.......Got to love em!

For seconds I'll go to Haven's reef in Eagle Rock......this is the only place that get my money for certifications/training/boat trips. Scott or Karen Elaine are extremely knowledgeable and great instructors.

My vote is for Reef Seekers at the moment. Being relatively new to diving, Reef Seekers people seem to go out of there to answer my newbie type questions. SC here in the valley (West Hills & Porter Ranch) are also pretty good if get the right people.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom