Strobe - camera

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

badger729:
OK, I see that this has been a lot harder than I thiught it would be. I must have emailed and talked to about 20 people so far and NOBODY seems to know anything about this. Everytime I talk to someone they tell me to talk to someone else and its like chasing a rainbow. So PLEASE if anyone else has any suggestions HELP ME!
Finding a strobe that'll work with your camera is not hard. A Sea and Sea YS-90DX or Ikelite DS-50 / DS-125 with a manual controller will all work in manual mode your camera.

The bigger issue is that the P1 is an auto camera. It lacks manual exposure control to take full advantage of adding an external strobe.

The good news is that if you get any of the above strobes and decide to upgrade your camera you will (in all probability) still be able to use the strobe with it.

Back
Top Bottom