Sub Gear XP 10 Dive Computer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I listed the Sub Gear XP 10 Dive Computer on Ebay before I knew about this site. If you would like to purchase this computer before I get any bids I can arrange that. You can view the computer here: eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices or on Sub Gear's website.

XP10

New all round diving computer designed for divers who appreciate detailed, yet easily accessible information. XP10 is truly a complete dive computer for all levels of adventure. It displays all important dive and decompression data plus full dive data memory.

Nitrox settings between 21% and 50% in 1% increments
Full watch functions
Basic choice of adjustments without the need of a PC
Adjustable ppO2 between 1.0 and 1.6bar
Back light, visual and audible alarms
Timer for Safety Stops
Data can be transmitted via infrared interface (IrDA) with Dive.Log software to a Windows® PC
Available in wrist or 3-gauge console

Description Technical

Algorithm

Adaptive Algorithm (ZH-L8 ADT)

This algorithm increases safety and maximizes bottom time by constantly adjusting the decompression plan during the dive when risk factors like cold water, fast ascents or the potential for formation of micro bubbles are detected.

Nitrox compatibility 21-50% (1% Increments)

Ideal for recreational nitrox diving

Functions, Buttons & Display

Full Watch Function

Features wake-up alarm, 12 or 24-hour mode, date and time zone shift for traveling divers.

Safety Stop Timer

User activated, it can be set between 1 and 5 minutes for optimal monitoring of your safety stop (default 3 minutes).

Toggle through Essential Information during Dive Mode

Max depth, temperature, time of day; and activate backlight; entering any surface interval to better plan the next dive.

Desaturation Reset Function

Useful in dive schools or in rental facilities (via safety code).

User Replaceable Battery with Sealed Battery Compartment

Protects the computer from improper handling and facilitates battery exchange.

Data Transfer & Memory

25 Hours of Profile Storage at 4-second Sampling Rate

Large memory holds more than a week's worth of diving, high sampling rate preserves all details about the dives.

Infrared Technology

Wireless data transfer of dive profile information to PC.

This computer works great and looks great. I only took it diving twice! I am only selling this thing to pay for my last semester of school. My loss is your gain. Ships priority mail. Bid with confidence!

Thanks for your help,

Scott :)

Well, if you follow the link above it is listed on ebay. It currently had two days on it. The computer is worth a little over 300. I think it was $340 or so. You may can get it around the 200 range if you bid.
Good luck,
Scott

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom