Subic Bay

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hello PI Divers,

I will be going on my first trip to Subic Bay this month for CNY. Does anyone have any recommendations as to which dive operator to choose?

I will be staying in accommodations in Waterfront Road, so it would be good if they are close by.

I'm looking for a dive operator with friendly and patient instructors since I would like to do a couple of courses... it's high time I did the EAN and also, if time allows, I would like to do the wreck diver course... after all, it's the perfect location to do this :D

Any recommendations would be greatly appriciated.

Thank you

3rd for Boardwalk Dive Center!

Stay at Hotel Seorabeol, or Subic Mango Valley Hotel.

As far as dive sites go, the New York gets all the attention but I like the LST much better...

I'm thinking about going next weekend.

Any chance I could do Ocean Park with the family in the morning then a couple of dives in the afternoon, or vice versa?

Any recommendations on places to stay?

I dove a few times with Johann's. It seemed pretty cool - the food is good. The F-4 was the most interesting to me.

I did a web page about the place that is outdated but if anyone wants to add any new info - it would be appreciated.

Wreck Diving Subic Bay - Philippines

thanks

dp

the f4 is 60mts down right?
how is it like. wanted to do this but i am not a trained technical diver.
afaik its also the farthest wreck out

I'm thinking about going next weekend.

Any chance I could do Ocean Park with the family in the morning then a couple of dives in the afternoon, or vice versa?

Any recommendations on places to stay?

i certainly doable but in certain conditions afternoon dives can be a little rougher, sea-condition wise. best to ask around first.

i stay in a place called oceanview which is outside of sbma itself, around 10min or less
they have their own private beach ( which is huge) and the rates are cheaper.

cheers

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom