Submitting paperwork!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

diverdowndh

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
As I stated in another thread, twebba and I took the RDP test last night and aced it. We also took the dreaded Physics test, missed a couple but good enough to pass.
We are now finished with the Divemaster course, our paperwork is being submitted probably today. We had our pics took for our new cards, I may even get it before I leave for Cozumel... that was my personal goal!
Anyway, WOO-HOO!!! What a relief to be done with the DM course! Very challenging and the most fun course I have taken w/PADI.
Now, to figure out where to go from here! :14:

Woo-hoo! Now you're officially halfway to Divemaster! :wink: (Hehe, seriously, godspeed to the paperwork. :biggrin:)

Next week, I'll be attending my first Scuba Diver course in quite some time. The fact that it will be from the other side has me slightly nervous (something that was not at all the case my first time through, go figure), but I work best when under a bit of pressure. This is nothing compared to working a wedding as the sound guy or photographer. :D

And I've been practicing, too. For the church band's Christmas party, I volunteered for one of the embarrassing sing-in-front-of-everyone party games :lookaround:, which is something I'd certainly never have done before. (Incidentally, I won. :59: I *knew* remembering the words to all those carols would amount to something *someday*. :rofl3:)

Congratulations! Believe me, it is all worth it, even if you don't use it to work.

Great job! Have a safe trip in Cozemel. Remember too keep your DM card hid unless you need it as a trump card. Don't bring any undo reasons for a lawsuit because you were a DM and should have known better. An advanced card should get you everything you'll need in a dive location. As a pro you will be held to a higher standard of saftey and responsability. Have fun.

Joe

Great job! Have a safe trip in Cozemel. Remember too keep your DM card hid unless you need it as a trump card. Don't bring any undo reasons for a lawsuit because you were a DM and should have known better. An advanced card should get you everything you'll need in a dive location. As a pro you will be held to a higher standard of saftey and responsability. Have fun.

Joe

Man I hate this connection!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you all, and good advice Pirate. Yes, Cozumel in a week! In fact, in a week I'll actually be diving right now instead of typing/dreaming about diving. It feels really good to be done with it all, got a new Balance BCD and my fiance' just bought me a new Atomic B2 reg as a gift for finishing my DM. I'm ready to do diving now!

Call PADI and ask them to process your paperwork. You could still get it before your leave.

Congrats on DM - now go lug some tanks.. just kidding! :D

have a great time in Coz!

Back
Top Bottom