Subtle Hints!!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pennypue:
I'm thinking that she needs a little help with her line work. That does not look like the proper way to clip a reel off, unless there's some type of laundry specialty course that I'm not familiar with....and I'm not going to become familiar with either! :)
I second that- what is she marking with the clothes pins? Are those supposed to be a navigational aide? :)

Ah , a classic use of a primary reel !!!! :D
And marked with clothes pins too...Neat.

Wonderful Pic !!! Thanks for sharing

Jeano Beano

pennypue:
I'm thinking that she needs a little help with her line work. That does not look like the proper way to clip a reel off, unless there's some type of laundry specialty course that I'm not familiar with....and I'm not going to become familiar with either! :)

Hehehhehe, I am also thinking this is a chick you don't want to mess with :D

Some use clothes pins as cookies...1st one is for flowers, 2nd for dinner...

Every good cave(rn) diver has a redundant reel somewhere. In your case I wouldn't tell your wife where it is she may have other projects pending. Good Luck brother!!!

OMG --- that is freaking hilarious!!!! I think it's about time to take the woman diving, helpng around the house might go a long way too.

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom