Sudbury area diving in the fall

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bradells

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I'll be in Sudbury for a few days in October, and wondering about places to go for a dive in the area.

Since it's a work trip, I don't think I can take most of my gear, probably just my drysuit and backplate.

Any DIR friendly shops or people in the area to maybe rent a set of regs and doubles?

BRad

Hi
There's only one scuba shop left in Sudbury called The Scuba Shop located on Notredame Ave. Mike is the owner and I think he has a group of guys that go diving early morning several times a week in Lake Ramsey. I'm not sure what his rental selection is like and he's a PADI shop for the most part.
I'm with the SDAC.net club and we usual have a dive on Thu nights that you could join as well.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

We also dive on Sundays. Sometimes at an abandonded open pit mine north of the city called Moose Mountain Mine. There is another location we like to go to in Nelson Lake. Mike does have quite a bit of rental equipment. All sport diving stuff. Not too sure how you'll do with a back plate. Sounds like you're a Tech diver.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom