Sunday 30th at the Breakwater

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

IanK

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I have not been on the board for a while, and then only an occasional visitor. Family things have kept me high and dry for a while, except for a trip to Desecheo Island PR in June. It was OK but not great.

I will be at the Breakwater on Sunday 30th with a couple of buddies. If you spot a car with plates EEK 2 (as eek tu Brutus) a gold Subaru, drop by and say hello.

Ian

Hope your dives ended up great

Hey Ian.
I looked for your car but didn't see it. My wife and I got there around 9:30 or so.

It was a bit of zoo on Sunday morning. The lower parking lot was full when I got there at 7:30 so I had to park over near the MBDC above the grass. conditions were OK but not great. It was a lovely day in Monterey. sorry to have missed you.

It was a bit of zoo on Sunday morning. The lower parking lot was full when I got there at 7:30 so I had to park over near the MBDC above the grass. conditions were OK but not great. It was a lovely day in Monterey. sorry to have missed you.

Oh, that's right! I forgot. I had to park up there too! :rofl3:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom