Sunday, 7/11, WBP or Dive Haven?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well, might as well try to catch the good viz while it's there (hopefully it's still there). How does saturday morning at WBP work? or would sunday work out better?

Can't make 3 weeks in a row folks :( got other things to do :)

What time would the diving be, and anyone have GPS coordinates?

ClayJar:
What time would the diving be, and anyone have GPS coordinates?

Ummmm.... are you going to try and nuke me or something? :rofl3:

i'm thinking meet at the park at 10:00am. I don't have GPS coordinates.

clay,coming through atlanta take ga 400 north,splits off i85 go to exit 15 that will be ga 20 take a right and turn left at market place blvd,there is a home depot there,go till it deadends into buford dam rd take a right,go about 3 miles until you get to the dam and west bank park will be on the left,it costs 4 dollars to get in and you need exact change. pm me if you have questions,have a couch if you need a place to crash,im about 3mi from the park.

Nah, Clay Jar is flying in on his pontoon equiped ultralight already geared up and ready to go!!!

Lands on the water, drops anchor and away he goes.

Has the ultra-light painted like a diver down flag so that he doesn't have to tow one.

the K

divinginn:
clay,coming through atlanta take ga 400 north,splits off i85 go to exit 15 that will be ga 20 take a right and turn left at market place blvd,there is a home depot there,go till it deadends into buford dam rd take a right,go about 3 miles until you get to the dam and west bank park will be on the left,it costs 4 dollars to get in and you need exact change. pm me if you have questions,have a couch if you need a place to crash,im about 3mi from the park.

-OR- (and this is how to get there without paying a toll :D)

take I-85 all the way up till it splits and merge left onto I-985. Exit at I-20 (Buford Hwy). Continue on Buford hwy till you reach Suwanee Dam Roard, and turn right there. That road will dead end into Buford dam road, where you turn left, and WBP is a mile or two on your right.

So who's showing up??

I'm planning to be at Blue Water tomorrow (where I should have seen DawgDiver :wink:), but I'm not completely sure what the plan will be after that. (Me? Plan?) I'll either be heading toward WBP, the springs, or home...

I guess I'd be there early if I get to go to WBP, but if you want to be sure, you could just call 603-225-6057. (Oh, wait, the *area code* is 225... now why would I ever swap the first two groups? Oh, yeah, telespamarketer spiders. Well, just yank the middle out and put it back at the beginning. :D)

Back
Top Bottom