Sunday, Feb 28th.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OSOK

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hello All!!!

Anything going on this date? Friends and I planning on doing some diving for my bday and well, because we can! Anyone doing anything??? We're looking for anything in the Miami area, all the way down to the Keys and prob as far north as West Palm?

We're "shooting" for a boat dive, but I personally LOVE shore dives... although the weather isnt looking too good for either one.

Post away!

Sorry, meant Sunday, March 1st!!!

Anyways, we'll be going out with Deep Relief II out of Pompano Beach. 2 tank dive, a wreck and a reef.

If anyone wants to join... come on! It'll be me plus 4 buds so far...

Where's Parrot Island from where we're going? I'm willing to change plans hehe.

Ty Divergirl :D

Where's Parrot Island from where we're going? I'm willing to change plans hehe.

Ty Divergirl :D

Parrot Island Scuba docks just inside Hillsboro Inlet and Deep Relief docks about one hundred yards further down the Intracoastal Waterway. Unfortunately, Parrot Island's boat is currently showing full.

Are you on the morning or afternoon trip with Deep Relief??

Also, our forecast is looking good :)
SATURDAY NIGHT
SOUTH WINDS 5 TO 10 KNOTS. SEAS 2 FEET OR LESS. INTRACOASTAL WATERS A LIGHT CHOP.

SUNDAY
SOUTHWEST WINDS 10 TO 15 KNOTS. SEAS 2 FEET OR LESS NEAR SHORE AND UP TO 2 TO 4 FEET WELL OFFSHORE. INTRACOASTAL WATERS A LIGHT CHOP. SLIGHT CHANCE OF SHOWERS.

Got it... thank you for the info.

We're going for the morning trip... what time does your afternoon trip start?

I was checking back in to see if you got your dates straight. :)

Happy B-Dday. I'll be out on Deep Relief Saturday afternoon trip. We'll leave it nice and ready for your morning trip.

... Cant you also make the Sunday morning? That'd be schweet. It looks like it's gonna be myself plus 7 lol... bubblewatchers included, Pete sounded very happy lol.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom