Sunday June 19 - Official MedFlame03 day at Blue Heron Bridge - & Party!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Divebob,

I "had" to google Reeb last year:dork2:---AND for once google was stumped!! So don't ask google.:D

Mur is good too! :)

We'll grab a pavillion in the morning and everyone can gather there before or after the dive...
Shaping up to be an excellent event!

Bringing:
CoolTech = Case of water, a dozen burgers and buns to match! (Jim)
divedivadm = Mac & Cheese (Your Name Here)
jimw = appetite (Jim)
D2Diver = Peel-n-eat Shrimp with cocktail sauce (Deb)
Fisheyeview = Hot dogs & Buns (Scott)
Joysershell = tuna/seashell salad (Joyce)
Divebob8 = Reeb, soda and case of water & world famous "Kitchen Sink Cookies. (Bob)
Usemylungs +1 = Fried Chicken, Potato Salad (Gabe and Rebecca)

Don't forget:
Bring you folding chairs
sun screen
mur

jimw
jimw:
jimw adding Carol w actual moniker and Jet's donation.
???

We'll grab a pavillion in the morning and everyone can gather there before or after the dive...
Shaping up to be an excellent event!

Bringing:
CoolTech = Case of water, a dozen burgers and buns to match! (Jim)
divedivadm = Mac & Cheese (Your Name Here)
jimw = appetite (Jim)
D2Diver = Peel-n-eat Shrimp with cocktail sauce (Deb)
Fisheyeview = Hot dogs & Buns (Scott)
Joysershell = tuna/seashell salad (Joyce)
Divebob8 = Reeb, soda and case of water & world famous "Kitchen Sink Cookies. (Bob)
Usemylungs +1 = Fried Chicken, Potato Salad (Gabe and Rebecca)

Don't forget:
Bring you folding chairs
sun screen
mur

jimw ???

divedivadm=Carol
jet126 donation of dip and veggies

Put me down for a fresh veggie platter and secret recipe dill dip. Always a good post-dive nosh. I'll keep an eye on numbers - I can also bring extra lawn chairs if it looks like we'll need.
Joanie

Put me down for a fresh veggie platter and secret recipe dill dip. Always a good post-dive nosh. I'll keep an eye on numbers - I can also bring extra lawn chairs if it looks like we'll need.
Joanie

Yeggie platter? That violates my food motto which is; If it's green, it is trouble. If it's fried, order double. :)

Yeggie platter? That violates my food motto which is; If it's green, it is trouble. If it's fried, order double. :)

I think if you goop them with dip and wash down with enough reeb and Bob's kitchen-sink cookies you can counter any of their "troubling" effects. :)

I'm coming down from Savannah with Med...so I will get to meet all of y'all! My days off got approved! :D

I was thinking of making a few pies for the party. :)

Carolyn:shark2:

We're in the Keys right now. I will update when we get back!

I would like to say Thank You to each and every one of you, but, that doesn't seem like that is enough.
This has been a dream of mine for a very long time, to be able to dive in ocean. I never thought I would be ever diving in the ocean. I just thought it would be here in PA. After the accident, I didn't think I that was going to be able to dive around here let alone being able to fullfill my dream. Of course I found out different.
I am going to be like a little kid in a candy shop. lol.
I am the one that should feels honored that you are all doing this for me. I am so much looking forward to meeting everyone and I am also looking forward to being able to dive with you.
God Bless You All.
Please take care
MedFlame03
aka Karen :)

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom