Sundiver Trips End of December

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

galleywench

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi Divers,

Here we go again despite all the wind and rain last week , we had another! Yes another great weekend at the island with ocean temps still up there at the surface, 63 degrees
04.gif

The visibilty is still around a whopping 55 ish feet yay! With our divers spotting giant blacks, shovelnoses, sharks, 30 + bat rays, yes they are still there
icosm14.gif
and seal lions
icosm14.gif

Sooooooo what are you waiting for give me a call and come enjoy these stellar diving conditions before Santa comes. :christmas:

This weekend we have our express boat going out for her usual 3 tank dive day, so come celebrate all that Christmas spirit and dive
03.gif
Saturday 22nd and Sunday 23rd are 3 tank days for our all incl price of $110.
I have also had some interest about a Dec 26th boat ( Wed) so give me a call if you wanna work off all that Christmas yummmy fare and we"ll see what I can do :):merryxmas:

And dont forget to book your holiday cruise, call for details Ho! Ho! Ho!

Yours Bubbly
Divemaster Jules
1 800 555 9446
Dive Boat Sundiver
:sleigh:

Hope you guys plan another SuperBowl dive day on the big boat like you did last year. Great boat, great food, great dives and the SuperBowl on the tv for after diving.....that was one of the most fun dive days of the year for us. You have 3 divers ready to sign up if the boat is going out.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom