Sunset House or Seaview Hotel in Grand Cayman? (+)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

curiousgeorgie

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Anyone have any suggestions on which is better? I'd like to go to GC and not spend a fortune. How much should I expect to spend on dining also? Thanks for any advise.

We stayed at Sunset House and enjoyed it.

Breakfast is part of package and well done. Open air restraunt/bar at site is nice. Prices are spendy for food, but that's true all over island. You should call and ask specifically, but I'd plan on $30-40 day for combined lunch/dinner. Drinks extra.

curiousgeorgie:
Anyone have any suggestions on which is better? I'd like to go to GC and not spend a fortune. How much should I expect to spend on dining also? Thanks for any advise.

curiousgeorgie:

IMO, Sunset House is nicer, cosmetically. But the Naked Fish at the Seaview is a nice hangout - you can mix it up with some locals there. Both have some nice photo ops you can reach diving from shore.

Todd

Back
Top Bottom