Super warm and stretchable electric heating shirt.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TecDiveGear

ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Good news for cold water diving enthusiasts, we are happy to announce a new product available on the US market.

Perch HU shirt - breathable "body type" with extremely flexible heating wire

Main features:
- stretchable, breathable and lightweight layer of fabric neither constrain the diver moves nor create an air-trap
- contiguous in shape eliminates need of high temperatures to heat diver’s body what effects in energy-saving design of the whole heating system
- long burn-times with minimal power consumption
- two power options, 50% and 100% power switchable externally

Burn times for PERCH HU heating shirt with 10Ah battery - 240 minutes for 1st step !
- 130 minutes for 2nd step !

More info about this product here: Drysuit Heating Shirt

perch hu.jpgPERCH_HU.jpgmaterial perch hu.jpgpower consumption graph for perch hu.jpg

Best for all,
Sebastian J.
TecDiveGear.com - Scuba Diving Gear

What is the power output of the shirt?

I'm assuming the $299 is just the shirt itself; what do you have to do to bring the cord out through the dry suit, and what is the price on a canister and battery for it?

OMG, TSandM, if you get this, would you PLEASE post a picture of how you hang the heater can, your can light, your argon bottle, and the rest of your gear on your tiny frame?

Please????? :praying:

What is the power output of the shirt?

I'm assuming the $299 is just the shirt itself; what do you have to do to bring the cord out through the dry suit, and what is the price on a canister and battery for it?

Shirt eats about 2.4 Ah / hour @ 50% power and around 4.7 Ah @ 100%

Yes, price reflect only heating shirt itself, we have big variety of canister batteries on the market.
We propose really sweet in design 10Ah Canister Battery with EO connector by Light For Me but shirt
technically can be powered by any 12V canister battery.

Now to be able to use that (or just about any heating system) you need to have one of drysuit through ports which will deliver power from battery to the heating apparel underneath the drysuit.
Samples of through ports:

THERMOV - Heating System Drysuit Inlet Valve - advantage of removing and installing the valve within 15min
Permanent Through Port for Drysuit Heating Systems -its installed like a p-valve, also easy installation, fixed position

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom