Surrounded by spinning manta's in The Maldives

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

What a spectacular sight. You are a very lucky diver to have seen it and thank you for sharing it.

I am loving your series! Keep 'em coming.

I am going to Maldives the first part of November. Can anyone share accurate information on what to take for dive clothes. I have heard everything from shorty to 5 mm full. I don't want to pack a full all the way over if I don't need it. I was thinking shorty and hood with a heavy long sleeved rash guard.

In July I was diving in rash guard and board shorts 3 times a day. I do use a hood as that keeps my head warm and prevents me from having a sneezing fit underwater :)

Take a full 3mm if you generally get cold but otherwise a 2/3mm shorty is fine.

Great looking video, I'm jealous, what kind of video camera setup were you using?

Thanks for the feedback. I've been using a SONY NEX5R in a Nauticam housing. Anyone else using this camera for video on the forums? I'd be keen to have a chat with them.

This is where you are likely to find them.....

Underwater Videography

Back
Top Bottom