Suunto Cobra 2 and Cobra 3 with SK7 compasses

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sarusanj

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Selling one Suunto Cobra 2 and one Suunto Cobra 3 computer. I pick them both up "used" at a shop sale, as a backup for me, and a computer for my gf. Instead, I'm single now, and my primary became my back up. SO, my loss is your gain. I seriously doubt the Cobra 2 has ever been used, as there isn't a mark or scratch on it. The Cobra 3 likely has been used, but it also doesn't really have a mark on it. The 3 also has the quick release fitting on the computer side only, so you would still need to get the hose side fitting. The Cobra 2 has a brand new HP hose. The compasses on both have definitely been used, and have remnants of rental markings on them, but they are compasses, so they both work fine, and if the markings are a big deal, I suggest paint remover. :) Looking to get $425 for the Cobra 3 and $375 for the Cobra 2, shipped to the 48 states. Or $750 for both. That's pretty much buy one get one free, especially when you add on compasses. Email me at Sarusanj @ Gmail.com for a faster response, as I only check in here when I'm home from work, but email goes straight to my phone. Thanks for looking.

DSC01572.jpg

DSC01571.jpg

DSC01573.jpg

What is the difference between the Cobra 2 and the Cobra 3? Are they nitrox compatible?

Both are Nitrox compatible. The Cobra 3 has some feature changes having to do with the menus, digital compass, backlighting, etc. The core functions are pretty much the same between the 2 and 3.

To the top! Make me reasonable offers people, these are just sitting in a drawer! I'll give it a couple more days then eBaaaaay.

^^^ Correct. I'm 99% percent sure I have the paper copy also, that I can include if you want it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom