• Welcome to ScubaBoard

1. Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
    • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
    • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Login or Register now by clicking on the button

Suunto cobra/3 battery oring size?

Discussion in 'Computers, Gauges, Watches and Analyzers' started by ScubaBunga, Oct 18, 2020.

1. ScubaBunga

ScubaBunga Nassau Grouper

# of Dives: 500 - 999
    I have two cobra3 and my original cobra (same computers for me and my boys for simplicity). My boy’s now needs a new battery. I’ve gotten the battery kits before, but would rather just have some orings and extra batteries on hand over paying 3x+ for the kits. Does anyone have the oring size for these computers? Thanks in advance.

Scubagaskets likes this.
  2. Kupu

Kupu Polliwog ScubaBoard Supporter

# of Dives: 1,000 - 2,499
    Excellent information on computer oring sizes here, see table attached to post #1.

Oring size 2-026 for Cobra 3.

ScubaBunga likes this.
  3. ScubaBunga

Ah thanks. I did a search on cobra and oring. Guess I should have searched on suunto. . Time to order stuff for my own kits.

4. Scubagaskets

Scubagaskets Barracuda

O-Rings for Suunto C3/Cobra/Eon/Viper/Air Lux /Zoop

ScubaBunga and happy-diver like this.
  5. DIVEWATCHDOCTOR

DIVEWATCHDOCTOR Nassau Grouper

# of Dives: 2,500 - 4,999
    I agree with @Kupu. The Oring for the cobra is AS568A B=026, 1 1/4"ID x 1/16" cs, BUNA N, 70 Duro. You can get it for 3 cents apiece at www.theoringstore.com

6. ScubaBunga

I did, min order was 34, so just over a dollar. Plus 6 bucks in shipping. Another 5 bucks for 4 batteries on amazon and I have 4 kits for under the cost of single kit purchase. I’ve purchased a lot of orings from theoringstore.com over the years. All my valve and regulator service. Never had an issue with buns or viton from them.