Suunto Cobra Dive Computer with Compass and Quick Disconnet

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NCScubaVol

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I am revising this listing to include some FREE ITEMS. This is an air integrated nitrox compatible dive computer. I got this it from Suunto last year and have three dives (salt water) on it. It has been well maintained and is in excellent condition. Minor rub on the protective cover that does not effect viewing of the screen. It also comes with the owners manual, quick reference card, soft carry case, USB cable and two dust caps. Suunto Dive Manager software (free program) can be downloaded from Suunto so you can download your dive profiles from this dive computer and see them on your laptop/desktop computer.

Price is $300.00, payment to my paypal account and shipping to the lower 48 states is free.

FREE ITEMS: Akona stainless steel BCD knife. It is 6 1/2" long with a 3" blade and comes with carry case.
Deep See 3/5 mm Men's Aqua Purge Dive Slippers, size 11. Worn twice, too small for me had to go one size bigger. Follow this link for more
info:
http://www.leisurepro.com/c-983/boots?filter=brand=deep%20see

Attachments

• P1030306.jpg
    P1030306.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 95
  • P1030307.jpg
    P1030307.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 77
  • P1030316.jpg
    P1030316.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 66
  • P1030317.jpg
    P1030317.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 62
  • P1030318.jpg
    P1030318.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:
Thanks Jim,
Actually, I dive with contact lenses and I have found the display on the Suunto jsut isn't as sharp as it used to be. That's why I have gone to an Oceanic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom