Suunto Cobra Vs. Oceanic Pro Plus 2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

AKmountaineer

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm looking to purchase my first dive computer, and I believe I have narrowed it down to the Suunto Cobra and the Oceanic Pro Plus 2, after recently eliminating the Uwatec Smartcom due to the amount of problems, the high cost, and lack of graphical representation. I don't need any of the super technical computer functions like tri mix, etc, and I also don't want wireless AI. I would greatly appreciate any input or direction that can be provided. Thanks!

This question has been asked and answered many times. Do a search on those 2 computers or "RGBM" and also read the thread "computer question" below.

ScubaRon:
This question has been asked and answered many times. Do a search on those 2 computers or "RGBM" and also read the thread "computer question" below.

I've already searched and didn't find anyone who gave a direct pro and con analysis, or any strong information, just some scetchy performance details.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom