Suunto Cobra W/QD, Compass, PC Kit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Suunto Cobra with QD, Compass, and PC Kit
$475 + Shipping

This has been a great computer and compass for me over the last couple years. It’s three years old now having originally been bought by a Diver Dan’s instructor. The computer is really a joy to use: configuring it for Nitrox is quick and easy, the display is easy to read and the menus are logically arranged, included is the PC connection kit (a $100 accessory), the quick disconnect hose (also a $100 upgrade) lets you separate it from the regulator for connecting to your computer or packing separately for travel, the integrated compass is well positioned and lets you view heading in-line with or from above the compass, there’s a plastic screen protector installed (a $20 add-on), and the battery life is excellent with the current one lasting me more than 100 dives over the last 18 months.

I will have the battery replaced immediately prior to sale. PayPal preferred.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom