Suunto Cobra

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lofty1988

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Well, just after Xmas i decided I'd take up diving again- since found out that I've landed my dream job in the States, as such I could do with clearing out everything (And gaining some extra cash!), so pretty much everything that I own has got to go, so here are a couple of bits-

Suunto Cobra Computer

Suunto Cobra Air Intergrated computer- great bit of kit, read a few reviews online and you'll see how much people like them. This had a brand new HP hose fitted a couple of weeks ago, and also has the quick release system installed. Not only that, but the actual computer unit has been replaced after a problem, so has done a total of zero dives! Also has a compass built into it. Again, the cheapest i can find this is here, plus the quick release system which costs about another £50. Make me an offer!

cobra.jpg

For you guys in the states, I'm more than happy to arrange postage to you!

Cheers,

Ben.

Is it still available? I am in Florida....what are you asking including shipping? Thanks so much!
Carrie

G'day
Is the cobra still for sale if so how much and what would postage to Melbourne Australia cost?

Thanks

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom