Suunto Cobra2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tunaman68

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hey there - I've got a Suunto Cobra2 with quick disconnect, analog compass attached (in addition to the digital one), USB cable, and extra battery w/ installation kit. The computer has 17 hours of dive time on it and is in excellent condition. The screen cover has some minor scratches, but when the unit is underwater, you can't even see these. No manual or bag, but the manual is downloadable as a .pdf from Suunto.

$375 shipped/PayPal or $350 if you can do a cash sale in So. Cal - price is firm!

img5854y.jpg

BTW - even though I'm new here, this is no scam - an honest guy who takes good care of his gear!

do you still have the cobra

G'day, would you post to Melbourne Australia, if so what would the cost be? I would pay through paypal.
Thanks

Yes I still have it.

I have looked for shipping to Aus, but can't find information about how much that would cost, also I have had bad luck with international buyers here in the us - nothing personal my man.

Bump

Computer still available!!

SOLD thanks Adam!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom