SUUNTO D-9 Dive Computer/Watch

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Health reasons force me to sell this great diving computer watch.

I bought the D9 Hoseless Air/Nitrox Wrist Computer with Transmitter August 2005. It served me well for 20 dives. It is like new. I have the original box, users manual and manager CD.

Original purchase price was $1,597.50. Will sacrifice for $950.

If interested please call Mike at (916) 267-5943. (Sacramento, CA) Will ship to anywhere in the United State and insure at no additional cost.

Thank you for your interest. Unfortunately, I can not go lower, since this D-9 has only been used for one week of diving. Again, if you can find a D-9 in good condition with a lower price, I would purchase it. If I was able to continue to dive, I would still have it.

Also, good luck in getting into diving. I have had allot of fun and it is a great sport.

Thanks again, Mike Ellis

Lars: Thank you for your interest in the D9. I should have mentioned that I would pay for shipping in California only. It is just too expensive for me to sent overseas or outside CA for the price I am offering for the D-9.

Thank you for pointing out the shipping criteria, which I did not spell out. I will change the add.

Thanks again, Mike

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom