Suunto D4 Computer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Colson

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Purchased new in December 2009 from Dolphin Scuba, Sacramento CA.
Approximately 20 dives on it since most of the time I was in grad school. Some scratches on the chrome ring, but none on the glass face. Battery reads OK. Includes the case, extra length of band and the cable for downloading your dives. Download the program from Suunto for free. Watch is in great condition.

Asking $325.

DSC01642.jpg
DSC01649.jpg

ill give you $250 shipped to palm beach, FL since it is all scratched up

Here are more photos of the computer to help those considering purchasing. I'm glad to answer questions. Payments are done with PayPal and I will split the cost of shipping. The manual also comes with it.

DSC01673.jpg
View attachment 97988
DSC01675.jpg

Attachments

• DSC01644.jpg
    DSC01644.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 509
How easy is this to read underwater? Were you able to scroll through functions with gloves?

It's very easy to read underwater. The computer has a very uncluttered dive mode so you only see what you need. It does an automatic 3 minute countdown when you reach your safety stop depth. Deco mode is straight forward and easy to understand as well. I dive with dry gloves and have no problem scrolling through the current time, temp, max depth, backlight, etc.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom